Pillole di Arduino is a blog and a website that was born from the desire to spread knowledge about technology thanks to the study and practice of concrete projects (from the simplest to the most complex) created thanks to Arduino and its development environment. The intent is to spread passion and awareness about coding, electronics and IT, with content for all ages explained in the simplest way possible, with the idea that they can help us live more easily in an increasingly connected and technological world.
Your visit and stay on the site is already of great help, but if you want to make a further contribution you can also:
- Periodically visit and like the official facebook page of Pillole di Arduino (in addition to liking posts and inviting friends to follow the page)
- Propose ideas for new articles by making a contact request in this form
- By subscribing to the newsletter
- Enabling rss feeds
- By placing this site in your browser’s favorites
- By enabling notifications on the browser
- By sharing the contents of this blog on social networks, using the social buttons under each article
- Also following this my other site and leaving a like on the linked facebook page
Or you can make a one-time or monthly donation
Thank you for your appreciation for Arduino Pills!